Anyang Lishi Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded in 1999. At the beginning, the company was mainly engaged in the production and sales of ferroalloy products. The factory covers an area of 4,500 square meters and has more than 100 employees. In 2012, the company launched soda feldspar production and sales business in China. In 2022, the company invested 15 million yuan in the upgrading of soda feldspar process equipment, and the soda feldspar was exported abroad.
As a leading enterprise in the domestic mining industry, Lishi Industrial has a scale advantage in the forefront of the industry, good product quality and supply stability, and the company’s strong technical service capabilities. It provides customers with high-quality products and services, which is conducive to the improvement of the company’s market competitiveness.
The following will lead you into Lishi Industrial:
Pic 1 is the exterior view of the soda feldspar production of Lishi Industrial
Pic 2 shows the raw materials for the production of soda feldspar
Pic 3 is the soda feldspar production workshop
Pic 4 is the classification of water separation
Feldspar is an aluminosilicate mineral of alkali metals and alkaline earth metals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, and barium. Its main chemical components are SiO2, Al2O3, K2O, Fe2O3, Na2O, and CaO. It is an important rock-forming mineral. There are many kinds of it, but besides soda feldspar, there are sodium potassium feldspar and potassium feldspar that we may come into contact with.
Soda feldspar（Albite） is an aluminosilicate mineral containing potassium and sodium with a frame-like crystal structure composed of silicon-oxygen tetrahedra. The main components are SiO2, Al2O3, Na2O, CaO, etc. The chemical composition (theoretical value) of albite (Na2O·Al2O3·6SiO2): Na2O11.8%, Al2O319.5%, SiO268.8%. It is difficult for the albite mineral in nature to reach its theoretical value. The closer the chemical composition of albite is to its theoretical value, the purer and better the quality of the feldspar.
Sodium feldspar is generally gray-white, or colorless, or white, yellow, red, green or black; it is generally a glassy crystal, with a specific gravity of 2.605g/cm3 and a Mohs hardness of 6. Sodium feldspar The theoretical melting point is 1100°C, but the melting point of natural albite ore varies with the chemical composition, and it is brittle and has a rough fracture.
In addition to being used as industrial raw materials, soda feldspar minerals account for more than 30% of the ceramic industry, and are also widely used in other industries such as chemical industry.
1. Glass solvent: Feldspar is the main component of glass mixture. Feldspar contains high alumina and low iron content, which can reduce the amount of alkali used. In addition, the process of feldspar melting into glass is relatively slow, and the crystallization ability is small, which can prevent crystals from being precipitated during the glass formation process and damage the product. Feldspar can also be used to adjust the viscosity of glass. Generally, potassium feldspar is used for various glass mixtures. or albite.
2. Ceramic body ingredients: Feldspar can act as a barren raw material before firing, reduce drying shrinkage and deformation of the body, improve drying performance, and shorten drying time. It can be used as a flux to fill the body during firing. Densifying the green body reduces voids and improves the light transmittance of the green body.
3. Ceramic glaze: Ceramic glaze is mainly composed of feldspar, quartz and clay raw materials, of which feldspar content can reach more than 15-35%, which is an important ingredient of ceramic products.
4. Enamel raw materials: feldspar and other mineral raw materials are mainly blended into enamel, and the blending amount is usually more than 20-30%.
5. Others: Potassium and albite can also be used as high-quality raw materials for the production of chemical fertilizers.
Lishi Industrial has passed the national quality system certification. The quality assurance system is sound, with complete testing and testing means, strict fulfillment of product quality commitments, and implementation of quality tracking. In the areas where mining areas are concentrated in China, our products are in stable operation for customers to inspect on site. In recent years, the products of our factory have been continuously updated, and the quality has been stable for a long time. It has been awarded “Advanced Quality Management Unit” by the Anyang Municipal People’s Government, and has been designated as one of the first batch of strong key service enterprises by the Anyang Municipal Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision; Quality first! Quality assurance ! Welcome to enquire!