Features of ferrosilicon particle inoculant: economical and cheap; structurally reduce white spots, improve cross-sectional structure uniformity, promote A-type graphite, increase eutectic base, reduce segregation; improve strength and toughness in terms of performance.
The amount of use should be determined according to the actual situation, which has a lot to do with the conditions of the raw iron and molten iron after smelting and should be adjusted appropriately according to the actual situation.
In general, the amount of ferrosilicon particles added to gray cast iron is 0.2~0.5%; for nodular cast iron, the amount of ferrosilicon particles added is generally 0.5~1.1%; ~1.5%.
Specific application of ferrosilicon particle inoculant:
1. It can effectively deoxidize during the steelmaking process;
2. Greatly reduce the deoxidation time of steelmaking, saving energy waste and manpower;
3. It can promote graphite precipitation and spheroidization in the production of ductile iron;
4. It can replace expensive inoculants and nodulizers;
5. Effectively reduce the cost of smelting and improve the benefit of the manufacturer;
Supply ferrosilicon particle size: 0.2-0.7mm, 1-3mm, 3-8mm, or customized according to customer requirements; packing of ferrosilicon particles: ton bag or according to customer requirements;
The silicon calcium barium inoculant is a gray cast iron inoculant and a preparation method thereof. Gray cast iron treated with this inoculant will have shorter graphite and round tails, reducing concentrated stress and increasing eutectic undercooling. , Refining the eutectic group; can promote the nucleation of graphite, strengthen the pearlite matrix, improve material properties, and significantly improve the strength and casting performance of gray cast iron.
The preparation method of silicon calcium barium inoculant comprises the steps:
(1) after chromium alloy, silicon calcium, phosphide are broken into the particle of 2-6mm, mix by embodiment 1500:2500:5;
(2) melting the resulting mixture at 1500° C. for 5 minutes, then cooling;
(3) The obtained cooling mixture and manganese vanadium nitride are made into powder by atomization method at a mass ratio of 2000:1000;
(4) Add paraffin wax to the obtained powder, and press it into blocks under a pressure of 15-600Mpa;
(5) Carrying out multi-system sintering of the prepared block in a nitrogen-protected high-temperature furnace to obtain a sintered mixture;
(6) The sintered mixture and the silicon-barium alloy are mixed and pulverized by mechanical mixing at a mass ratio of 1000:100.