As a ferroalloy supplier and producer in China, From June we find that the working rhythm is going to get slower and the metallurgical market becomes really slow and flat, what would you do in this situation of ferroalloys?
1. Domestic: The housing market slumped—steelmakers have been forced to reduce production–ferroalloy production, such as Ferrosilicon(Fesi), Calcium silicon(Casi), Milled Fesi, Atomized Fesi, Silicon metal, Inoculant, Nodulizer, Silica fume, most of the alloys are cust back production.
2. Export market: The cost of raw materials rose–steel industry and casting Industry ferroalloy production cost added–less demand for ferroalloy products.
3. The traditional summer lull in trading comes.
Anyang Lishi, a producer of alloy steel products, we held a meeting to discuss our work from July:
1. Improve the training about ferroalloy product information: enter our industry workshop and learn the production schedule from workers.
2. Learn communication skills: stimulates team to learn from each other with “Replay” Training.
3. Change the concept and enhance the sense of good service.
Lishi industrial will intensify its Self-competitive Power to Face the cruel challenge, and be ready to face the diversified competition strategy, trying our best to get more confidence from our domestic and overseas customers.
Lishi industrial insists on quality-based and credit-guaranteed, and hope to build a win-win business relationship with you!